Saturday, April 20, 2019

Out of Shape

Been doing some loaded carries w/ my 16kg kettlebells sporadically over the last week. Decided to get an actual workout in today. I did a round of Waiter/Suitcase carries as a bit of a warm up. Then on to

6/10 Simple and Sinister

  • One Hand Swings 6x10x16kg
  • Get Ups 6x1x16kg
I did one hand swings 10 reps EMOM. Left hand on odd minutes, right hand on even minutes. Followed by 1 minute rest. Get ups 1 rep EMOM. Left hand on odd minutes, right hand on even minutes. This short workout after many months of not doing any training of this nature left me huffing and puffing. Feel a little sore already. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.