Sunday, April 28, 2013

Four Hour Body, Aqua Walking and Swimming

So, I pulled The 4-Hour Body ( T4HB ) off my shelf last night. I am going to get into the best shape of my life. However, I must deal with the reality of my various chronic injuries and physical limitations. T4HB focuses on finding and doing the minimum work necessary to achieve the maximum results. It also has extensive sections on rehabilitation, correct muscular imbalances and healing "permanent" injuries.

Today I added a few exercises to my routine. Over the last two or three months I've just been going straight to the pool as I noted yesterday. I started out with the what Tim Ferriss recommends as the two most effective ab exercises which for his Six Minute Abs routine and the simple version of the Perfect Posterior routine.


  1. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10
  2. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
  3. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  4. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  5. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 22 lb. dumbbell
    • Point B 5 x 22 lb. dumbbell
    • Swings 5 x 22 lb. dumbbell
    • Swings 20,20,10 x 30 lb dumbbell
Then I head for the therapy pool and the lap pool. I repeated the same workout in the pool as I did yesterday. I was already a bit sore after yesterday. I'm completely wasted now. I just want to eat and go to sleep, but it is way too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.