Monday, September 17, 2018

Humid Evening Kettlebell Practice

Same simple routine. Getting myself back in the groove of daily training. Swings and getups. I kinda didn't want to practice today. But after taking my son back to his school for a lacrosse meeting and lazing around the house a bit I put on my workout gear and went outside. I told myself just put on the clothes, go outside and do your warm up. See how you feel.  If you don't feel it after the warm up at least you'll have done something.

Warm Up Giant Sets
  1. Assisted Squats 3x5
  2. Kettlebell Halo 3x5 per direction 20lbs.
  3. Hip Bridge(Raise) 3x5
  4. Bird Dog 3x5
Half Simple and Sinister
  1. Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 5x10x44lbs
  2. Turkish Get Ups 3x1x35lbs / side
After the warmup I felt fine and motivated to continue so I did. Everything felt good. By the time I finished I was quite sweaty.  Getting up from lying flat on your back while hold a weight overhead can get your heart rate up. Even without the weight it will do the trick. Now do it after doing explosive kettlebell swings! SWEAT! Warm up time was 13:53. Kettlebell practice was 12:06.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.