Monday, July 18, 2011

Gratitude Journal 20110718

I am thankful for or that

  1. Waking up to this beautiful day.
  2. LEB made the coffee.
  3. LEB putting gas in my car.
  4. Clean, hot water for my shower.
  5. Fresh, cold water and ice at work.
  6. My free tshirt from the city of Isle of Palms, SC.
  7. My children, GAB, CIB and MJB.
  8. A great week at the beach.
  9. My job.
  10. High speed internet.
I acknowledge myself for
  1. Cooking dinner last night.
  2. Making the bed this morning.
  3. Taking a shower.
  4. Reading good books.
  5. Brushing my teeth.
  6. Taking my medicines.
  7. Drinking water.
  8. Bringing an H2O cup to work.
  9. Bringing a coffee cup to work.
  10. Sleeping as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.