Friday, December 20, 2019

Simple Quest Session Three

Another cool sunny day for my third session on my renewed quest to attain the StrongFirst Simple goals.


  • Original Strength
  • Giant Set 3 rounds 5 reps each exercise
    • Assisted Air Squats
    • Hip Bridges
    • Halo (26lb kettlebell)
Simple
  • One Hand Swings 10x10x35lb
  • Get Ups 10x1x35lb
Felt really good. Tried to maintain nasal breathing at all times except for the prescribed "power breathing" technique for swings. A couple of times I lost tightness on swings but I felt it and got myself tight on the next rep. Same happened once on get ups. I feel like my hips are opening up a little more. As I write this I can feel slight soreness all up and down my posterior chain as well as in my forearms and biceps. I'll do my stretching while we watch the Furman basketball on television tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.