Wednesday, May 8, 2013

20130503 Hotel Workout

I didn't get around to posting this workout last week. I was in New Brunswick, NJ for the LOPSA-East 2013 Conference, a conference for sysadmins put on by sysadmins. I got up early Friday morning before things started and did the following workout.


  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 20 lb. dumbbell
    • Point B 5 x 20 lb. dumbbell
    • Swings 5 x 20 lb. dumbbell
    • Swings 27,18,5 x 30 lb dumbbell
  4. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10
  5. The Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I believe this workout took approximately twenty minutes. Unfortunately, I didn't record the elapsed time though I was using the stopwatch function of my Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone, which runs CyanogenMod by the way. The hotel had a pool but the heater was broken so I decided not to do any work in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.