Friday, March 11, 2016

All I Wanted to Do After Work Was Sleep

All I wanted to do after work was sleep. I was going round and round in my head as I was driving home "Go to sleep, do your kettlebell training, go to sleep, do your kettlebell training..." When I got home I put on my workout clothes and my headphones. I started listening to a back episode of the Half Size Me podcast. I stretched out on a couch in the den while listening and did drift off to sleep for a while. I woke up listened a little more then went outside and got my training on.

Started out warm ups with an Original Strength reset.
  • Cross Crawl 20 reps
  • Diaphragmatic Breathing 2 minutes
  • Head Nods 20 reps
  • Segmented rolls 3 reps each direction led by each limb
  • Rocking 20 reps
  • Baby Crawl 2 minutes
Followed up with my standard Simple and Sinister warm up and practice.

 3 circuits 5 reps each exercise
  • Goblet Squats w/ 35# kettlebell
  • Hip Bridges
  • 20# Kettlebell Halo
  • Bird Dogs
The Practice
Last post I said I would do the full S&S today but since I was tired I decided to do this shortened version. However, I did go up on weight for the final three sets of swings. BTW, I did the swings EMOM fashion. Felt good and finished the swings and getups in 10:35. Once again the warm ups took a bit more than twice that at about 23 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.