Sunday, March 13, 2016

Midafternoon Outdoor Kettlebell Practice

Took me a long time to get around to my training today. Not sure why. Felt good once I got started.

Started out warm ups with an Original Strength reset.
  • Cross Crawl 20 reps
  • Diaphragmatic Breathing 2 minutes
  • Head Nods 20 reps
  • Segmented rolls 3 reps each direction led by each limb
  • Rocking 20 reps
  • Baby Crawl 2 minutes
Followed up with my standard Simple and Sinister warm up and practice.

 3 circuits 5 reps each exercise
  • Goblet Squats w/ 35# kettlebell
  • Hip Bridges
  • 20# Kettlebell Halo
  • Bird Dogs
The Practice
This is a nice sequence. Gets the blood flowing. Makes me feel good and only takes about 30 minutes. I felt strong enough and confident enough to use the 44# kettlebell for all 5 sets of swings. After that I powered through the getups. Felt smooth and strong. My pulse at the end was 113 bpm. The warmups took 24:17 while the kettlebell practice took only 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.