Friday, November 1, 2013

Almost On Schedule

Almost on schedule. I got in another workout with only one day off. However, I would prefer to workout in the morning but got this one in after work. Still light and not full sets and reps, but a workout nonetheless.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side, alternating
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 30, 30 x 17.5 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Turkish Get Ups
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak  Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
  5. Myotatic Crunch 1x5
  6. Cat Vomit Exercise 5 reps
I finished in 33 minutes. A minute slower than last time but I did a total of 10 more reps of swings in my two working sets. I really slowed down on my crunches. Also, I could really feel my abs contracting strongly in the sit-up portion of the TGUs. I feel really well worked out from my neck down to my knees. Not much in my calves or arms. I think I'll eventually need to switch up from this workout to one more focused on building up muscle mass. I think I'll wait to do that until I've shed 20 or 30 pounds of fat though. It was a little too cool and damp for me to do the barefoot and shirtless thing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.