Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Got It In

Ten Days...ten days since my last workout. What is wrong with me? I've got to do better. My health, physical and mental, must be my priority. Without health everything else falls apart.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side, alternating
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 25, 25 x 17.5 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Turkish Get Ups
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak  Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 5 lb. dumbbell
  5. Myotatic Crunch 1x5
  6. Cat Vomit Exercise 5 reps
Done in 32 minutes. Outside in my natural gym, barefoot and shirtless in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.