Wednesday, December 3, 2014

CT-50 Workout CT02

Yesterday I only had a short, slow walk late in the day. It was only 1.09 miles in 27'38". A little exercise is better than none.

Today was CT02 from the CT-50 workout program by Tyler Bramlett. I started out with the level one warm up, which was pretty easy (as a warm up should be). It did get me loose and get my whole body warmed up for the work to come in just 6'41".

4 Rounds, 30 seconds per exercise with 20 second break between exercises


  1. Kettlebell Swings
  2. Crunch Tucks
  3. Should Bridge Hip Lift
  4. Sumo Squat
It was only 45°F out when I started, so I had on sweats over my shorts and t-shirt. By the end of the first round I had to discard my sweatshirt. I was hot and sweating. By the end of the workout I was sweating profusely. It only took 13'20" to complete the real workout but it smoked me pretty good. I still intend to walk at lunch time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.