Thursday, January 1, 2015

Movement Is Medicine

First workout of the year. I'm so tired of being overweight. Tired of my joints hurting. I was just walking in the kitchen this morning and my hip almost gave out. My right shoulder is hurting even now. I can't lie on my right side for very long without my shoulder hurting. I even get tingling in the fingers of my right hand. Movement is medicine so I got moving.


  • Walked 2.36 miles in 49:20.
  • Kettlebell
    • Deadlift from point A 5 reps with 10#
    • Deadlift from point A 5 reps with 10#
    • Swings 5 reps with 10#
    • Swings 2x40, 35 with 10#
  • 6 Minute Abs
    • Myotatic crunches 10 reps on Swiss ball
    • Cat Vomit Exercise 10 reps

After the crunches my abs cramped up so hard and painfully that I had to just stretch out on my yoga mat. I also tried to stretch them out with little success. Overall a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.