Monday, May 2, 2016

My Hip Hurts No Matter What

So, six weeks. No kettlebell work other than the occasional farmer's walks or suitcase carries. Sporadic original strength resets. And walking. My hip still hurts. So I might as well get back to my kettlebell training.

Warmed up with an Original Strength Reset. Then did a short and light version of Simple and Sinister.
  • Kettlebell Swings 5 x 10 x 44 lbs.
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 25 lbs. per side
Took me 18 minutes to do the kettlebell work. Should only have taken about 15. Pretty good considering my lack of training. I started to do the get ups w/ 35lbs. but my shoulder didn't feel strong and stable so I decreased the weight. This added a little time to the routine, but discretion is the better part of valor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.