Sunday, April 9, 2017

Another Nice Day for Outdoor Training

A nice day. Not too hot, not too cold. One draw back is the pollen is killing me! Nevertheless I got my training done. Had a hard morning with my hip though. Painful and struggled to get it to "get in place" over and over again.

Performance Preparation

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side 
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 25 lbs.

Simple and Sinister

Warm up as normal. Made my hip feel better though not totally pain free. Prep time 18:24. Kept with the light weights and the abbreviated number of sets. Swings were good. Nice snap to hips. Really took my time on the get ups to make sure I was in good position. Kettlebell time 13:02.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.