Saturday, April 15, 2017

Train Barefoot Train Outdoors

I love training outdoors. Even when it is cold or hot, even when the pollen is awful like today.
Strengthen your feet! Train barefoot! Stay alert! Don't drop a weight on your bare feet or you'll be sorry for sure.


Performance Preparation


Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side 
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 25 lbs.

Simple and Sinister

Did my normal performance preparation. Felt good. I think my favorites in my Original Strength routine are rolling and crawling. Probably means I should focus more on rocking and head nods, hahaha! Total warm up time 19:17.

I actually got a little winded on the kettlebell swings even though I was only doing 10 reps every minute on the minute (EMOM) with a light weight. Wonder what's up with that? But I maintained good form and power nonetheless. Get ups were solid. Felt strong. The 25 is feeling light but in deference to my right shoulder I'll take my time and get in more sessions before going up in weight. Total kettlebell time 12:26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.