Monday, April 10, 2017

Another Short and Light Kettlebell Practice

Got started a little late considering it is weekday. Left hip didn't feel to bad this morning. I think the pain yesterday was due to all the walking I did on Saturday cutting grass combined with the training. Maybe I should skip training if I am going to cut grass? Worth an experiment.

Performance Preparation

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side 
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 25 lbs.

Simple and Sinister

Nice warm morning. Normal performance preparation which took 18:18. Nicely loose and warm with a light sweat by the time I finished. Went on to shortened Simple and Sinister. Not pushing too hard as I just want to get back in the groove. Felt good. Swings got my breath going pretty good. Wish my respiratory system wasn't so clogged due all the pollen. Moved a little faster today on get ups but still focused on good positions and movement. Total kettlebell time 12:42. My right shoulder feels a little more sore post training than I would like. Think I'll do a little self-care for it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.