Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Pain, Pain, and More Pain

So, I did GMB Elements day one. I was in pain for 3 or 4 days afterwards, so much so that I was having trouble walking. I haven't done much in the last 9 days except walk until today.

Today I started Dan John's One Lift a Day program.

Military Press

  • 2 x 5 x pair of 35lb kettlebells
  • 2 x 5 x pair of 44lb kettlebells
  • 1 x 5 x pair of 53lb kettlebells
  • 1 x 5 x pair of 35lb kettlebells
  • 1 x 5 x pair of 53lb kettlebells
Hip Mobility
  • Kneeling Bent Leg Hip Circles 3 x 3 forward & back
  • Side Leg Raises 3 x 3 each side
  • Kneeling Parallel Slides 3 x 3 each side.
  • Prone Straight Leg Lifts 1 x 10 per side
  • Prone Straight Leg Circles 1 x 5 per direction per side
I think I'll try this routine in the near future. Anyway, my plan is to just concentrate mostly on some upper body strength while working on my lower body mobility and flexibility. The first three exercises in my little hip mobility routine were from Gymnastic Bodies. The last two were from Gold Medal Bodies Elements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.