Saturday, June 16, 2018

One Lift Single Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift

Felt pretty good this morning. Not too sore. Took a 25 minute walk while my son was having his bass lesson. Made a Costco run. Ate some lunch then got to training.

Single Kettlebell Single Leg Deadlift
  • 2 x 5 x 35
  • 2 x 5 x 44
  • 1 x 5 53
  • 1 x 5 35
  • 1 x 5 53
Hip Mobility
  • Kneeling Bent Leg Hip Circles 3 x 3 forward & back
  • Side Leg Raises 3 x 3 each side
  • Kneeling Parallel Slides 3 x 3 each side
  • Prone Straight Leg Lifts 3 x 3 per side
  • Prone Straight Leg Circles 3 x 3 per direction per side
The single leg deadlifts were pretty challenging when my left foot was on the ground hold the kettlebell in my left hand, particularly the the first couple of sets. My left hip is the one that is painful, and may require replacement. In the later sets I had a bit of a groove and also used my right hand on lightly on my wife's car to balance. I think the problem initial was fear of possible pain. Anyway, good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.