Monday, June 4, 2018

Gold Medal Bodies - Elements Day 1

Over the weekend I got my goal steps plus way more both days. I totaled over 23K steps. On Saturday I also did 14 rounds of Farmer Walks w/ my 35lb kettlebells. Sunday I tried to do some suitcase carries, but that irritated my hip so I didn't do any more loaded carrying after a couple round of that.

Today I've got 8K steps so far. I just got finished doing Day 1 of Gold Medal Bodies Elements. It was quite humbling. I'm really, maybe severely detrained. Also, my mobility and flexibility is horrible. But that's why I chose this program. I'll do my best over the 8 week course then reassess. Hopefully I will have improved.

BTW, I felt really good when I completed today's routine. A few positions hurt or were uncomfortable, but once I was done I felt good head to toe. It was an incredible sense of well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.