Friday, June 15, 2018

Second Session of One Lift A Day

Second session of Dan John's One Lift a Day program after one day off. I was pretty sore yesterday.

Double Kettlebell Row
  • 2 x 5 x 35s
  • 2 x 5 x 44s
  • 1 x 5 53s
  • 1 x 5 35s
  • 1 x 5 53s
Hip Mobility
  • Kneeling Bent Leg Hip Circles 3 x 3 forward & back
  • Side Leg Raises 3 x 3 each side
  • Kneeling Parallel Slides 3 x 3 each side
  • Prone Straight Leg Lifts 3 x 3 per side
  • Prone Straight Leg Circles 3 x 3 per direction per side
Feels good. Thirty minutes and done w/ my strength work and my hip mobility (rehab). The first three exercises in my little hip mobility routine were from Gymnastic Bodies. The last two were from Gold Medal Bodies Elements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.