Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One Day Late

Missed my scheduled PBF LHT workout yesterday. On it today! Today my warm up was an Intu-Flow warm-up routine from the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss, followed by 2 giant sets of the following exercises, five reps per exercise.

Lying Hip Extensions
Knee Push Ups
Stability Ball Leg Curls

The real work out was two circuits of the following five exercises.


  1. Knee Push Ups 21, 16 
  2. 2 Leg Assisted Pull Ups 17, 15 
  3. Assisted Squats 22, 20 
  4. Elevated Jack Knife 20, 16 
  5. Knee-Hand Plank & Side Planks 50-35L-35R, 60-35R-35L 
I was able to do the two warm-up giant sets and the two circuits in thirty minutes. Finished with the twelve minute Prasara Yoga cool-down routine from the BB4FL. My total time including warm up and cool down was fifty-one minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.