Saturday, August 25, 2012

20120825 Prasara Yoga Recovery

Nice eleven minute Prasara Yoga Recovery routine from the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. It's amazing what how energized, what an amazing sense of well being I have after even after such a short yoga routine.

Even though I spent a bunch of time sitting at my computer for work and more sitting in the stands watching Eastside High School beat Riverside 41-14 in the first football game of the season I still got in 10K+ steps yesterday. A good 4-5K of that came from my C25K workout. Not doing so good today, plus I seem to have left my pedometer on the counter for most of the day. But on a good note I exercised six of the last seven days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.