Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pirmal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things 20120826

Today's workout began with an eight and a half minute Intu-Flow warmup routine from The Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. I followed that with the following giant set warm up as I need to be particularly careful to get fully warmed up and loosened up before tackling any real work. I did two sets of five reps each. The brief warm up giant set came from Turbulence Training.


  1. Lying Hip Extensions
  2. Knee Push Ups
  3. Stability Ball Leg Curls
I then did two circuits of the following exercise which are from the Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things program. I rested for thirty to sixty seconds between exercises.

  1. Knee Push Ups 20, 18
  2. 2 Leg Assisted Pull Ups 17, 15
  3. Assisted Squats 25, 25
  4. Elevated Jack Knife 20, 15
  5. Knee-Hand Plank & Side Planks 55-35R-35L, 60-35L-35R
 I did my first set of knee push ups in hand release fashion. Second time around my right shoulder was twingy so I did them regular fashion. Hand release means to let your body rest on the floor and pick up your hands from the floor between each rep. I also did my second set of the elevated jack knife before squats. Got a bit confused there. I completed my two warm up giant sets and my two work circuits in twenty-seven minutes. That was three minutes faster than my last time through this routine.

I capped off the days workout with a Prasara Yoga Cool down routine thirteen minutes in length. My total workout time was forty-nine minutes. Tomorrow's workout will be an Intu-Flow recovery routine followed by a Couch to 5K running routine on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.