Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day Off and then Lift Heavy Things


Today's workout began with nine minute Intu-Flow warmup routine from The Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. I followed that with the following giant set warm up. I did two sets of five reps each. The brief warm up giant set came from Turbulence Training.
  • Lying Hip Extensions
  • Knee Push Ups
  • Stability Ball Leg Curls
I then did two circuits of the following exercise which are from the Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things program. I rested for thirty to sixty seconds between exercises.


  1. Knee Push Ups 30, 27
  2. 2 Leg Assisted Pull Ups 20, 20
  3. Assisted Squats 50, 50
  4. Elevated Jack Knife 25, 25
  5. Knee-Hand Plank & Side Planks 65-45L-45R,  65-40R-40L (seconds)
Knee push ups first set 20+7+3=30, 17+6+4. Pull ups 20 straight, 13+7. squats 50 straight, 50 straight. EJK 25 straight. 21+4=25 ( mental fatigue more than physical ). Total time 34 minutes plus 4 minutes for the giant set warm up. going to have to skip the Prasara Yoga cool down for now. Miles and I are going to a Furman Football game. Got to shower and jet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.