Thursday, October 3, 2013

Better Late Than Never - 20131003

I'm in ATL for DevOpsDaysATL. Staying at the Renaissance Midtown on West Peachtree. Went down to the fitness center at 0645 after waking up at 0515. got my workout on. It's still scaled back but had me sweating profusely and breathing hard nonetheless.

  1. Two-legged Glute Activation Raises 1 x 20
  2. Flying Dogs 1 x 15 per side, alternating
  3. Kettlebell Swings
    • Point A 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Point B 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 5 x 12.5 lb. t-bar homemade kettlebell
    • Swings 30, 30 x 22.5 lb t-bar homemade kettlebell
  4. Turkish Get Ups
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
    • Weak ( left ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
    • Strong ( right ) Side x 5 x 10 lb. dumbbell
  5. Myotatic Crunch 1x5
  6. Cat Vomit Exercise 5 reps
I did let me ego get in the way a bit and used a weight 5 pounds heavier than last time on my work sets of swings and on the TGUs. I twinged my back a little on the first working set of swings. Somehow looking in the mirror led to sloppier form on a couple of reps! I feel good to have gotten this workout in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.