Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Forgot to Post My 20160328 Training

Light and short Simple and Sinister practice.

Performance Preparation

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side 
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Arm Bar per side, 1 minute each w/ 25 lbs.

Simple and Sinister

Normal performance preparation. Cut down S&S by about half and lowered the weight again. My right should felt not so good when posting on my right arm with the 35 lb kettlebell during get ups. Dropped the weight down to 25lbs. Felt ok with that. Training was good overall. Prep time 19:58, kettlebell time 11:42.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.