Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Row Row Row to a Big Back

Another one lift a day session done. Todays was bent over rows. Kinda' tough after deadlifts yesterday. I should have used a different order of exercises, maybe front squats, overhead presses, bent rows, then deadlifts. I wonder how my hip will do with front squats tomorrow?

OS Reset
  • Cross Crawl 20 per side
  • Deep Breathing 2 minutes
  • Nod 20 reps
  • Roll 3 x right and left leading w/ arms
  • Roll 3 x right and left leading w/ legs
  • Rock x 20
  • Baby Crawl x 2 minutes
  • Unloaded Turkish Get Up 2 per side

Weights
  • Bent Rows
    • 1 x 5 x 65
    • 1 x 5 x 85
    • 1 x 5 x 95
    • 1 x 5 x 115
    • 1 x 5 x 135
    • 1 x 5 x 145
    • 1 x 5 x 135
  • Farmer Carry
    • 200 Steps x 70 lbs.
    • 200 Steps x 88 lbs.
    • 200 Steps x 70 lbs.
Not mush else to say. Did one more set of Farmer carries than the last two days, and did it with two 44lb kettlebells. My midsection, what is popularly known as the core, is what is most sore and tired. Front, sides and back. Next is my posterior chain. It is lit up from my neck down to the back of my knees. Warm up time 12:14, lifting time 35:25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.