Saturday, August 4, 2018

I've Been Sick for Three Weeks

I've had a terrible cough for three weeks. I've had two rounds of antibiotics. I'm still not well though not coughing as much. I decided to jump into Pat Flynn's #300SwingsADay Challenge. Since I'm still a little sickly and haven't been practicing my kettlebells for months I decided to start out with the ramp up program yesterday. I didn't do any warm up or any other exercise. I just got home from work, took my stuff inside then headed right back outside and got my 50 swings done.

Today I started out with an Original Strength reset then got on with the swings.

Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side 
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 50 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
  • 2 "Naked" Getups per side
Both days I did the swings in EMOM fashion. Only took 5 minutes. The OS Reset took 17:53 today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are on the mend! I’m also doing the #300swings challenge! Are you in the FB group?

    ReplyDelete

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.