Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30 Days of Change Day 2

30 Days of Change Day 2 a day late. I only got in a 30 minute walk at lunch time yesterday. But I got it in today! This is a bodyweight exercise cardio day.

Part 1: 3 rounds with 2 minutes rest between rounds.

6 Jumping Jacks
6 High Knees
10 Jumping Jacks
10 High Knees
20 Jumping Jacks
20 High Knees
10 Jumping Jacks
10 High Knees
6 Jumping Jacks
6 High Knees

After the final 2 minute break I did the first round of Part 2:

Plank 30 seconds
Wall-sit 30 seconds

Once again, I could probably have done it with shorter breaks between rounds but I was blowing pretty hard by the third round anyway and my calves were on fire! I need to get two more rounds of Part 2 in during the course of the day. Thanks for the program Neila Rey!

2 comments:

  1. Just did my second round plank and wall-sit. 30 seconds each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did my third and final round of plank and wall-sit at about 2115 last night. 30 seconds each.

      Delete

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.