Monday, August 6, 2018

Please Let It Rain

I didn't want to train today. Looked out the window and saw storm clouds gathering. I train outside in my carport, when there is a heavy thunderstorm the concrete is often too slick for safe footing. I hoped for heavy rain all the way home. Alas, it didn't happen. Changed to workout clothes and procrastinated a bit, still hoping for rain. No dice. Got to work.

Original Strength Reset

  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 50 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
  • 2 "Naked" Getups per side
I think I'm going to move the cross crawls to the end of my os reset. Swings were good. I felt myself getting a little tired, losing a bit of power in set 6. I had to focus and get myself in a groove to finish the final four sets strong. It was tough but not as tough as yesterday.

Tomorrow calls for 150 reps. I think I'll split things up and do at least 50 swings before I go to work then get 100 after work. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.