Sunday, September 16, 2018

Perpetual Restarter

I haven't trained since I went to a funeral in Mississippi last month. I should not have jumped into the 300 Swings a day challenge, even with the ramp up week, after such a long hiatus from training.

Yesterday I did a short and simple workout.

Warm Up Giant Set

  1. Assisted Squats 3x5
  2. Kettlebell Halo 3x5 per direction
  3. Hip Bridge(Raise) 3x5
  4. Bird Dog 3x5
Half Simple and Sinister
  1. Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 5x10x44lbs
  2. Turkish Get Ups 3x1x35lbs / side
My back was hurting yesterday. I felt that some exercise would help. Actually made me feel worse yesterday evening but better today. Warm up took 10:24, main part of workout took 12:03. Enough to get me sweaty on a coolish but humid day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.