Sunday, March 18, 2012

PBF Lift Heavy Things Workout Seven


I just blew off another couple of weeks of workouts. Now I've only got a month until the Running Nerds 5K in ATL. Got to get busy!

Today my warm up is 2 giant sets of the following exercises, five reps per exercise.
  1. Lying Hip Extensions
  2. Knee Push Ups
  3. Stability Ball Leg Curls
The real work out was two circuits of the following five exercises.
  1. Knee Push Ups 25, 22
  2. Pull Ups 17,15
  3. Assisted Squats 22, 20
  4. Elevated Jack Knife 20, 20
  5. Knee-Hand Plank & Side Planks 60-50L-50R,   50-30R-30L
I got distracted and missed my first set of Elevated Jack Knives. I did a second set after I completed the last set of plank variations. Total time for today's workout was 39 minutes. I think I'll go get a run in, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.