Sunday, March 4, 2012

Paleo Food Report 20120303

I haven't taken any food pictures or reported on my paleo/primal eating in quite a while. Here is a report from yesterday, 20120303.


Breakfast: 3 egg spinach omelet and a large serving of fish.


Snack: Large portion of cheese, small bit of salami. Yes, I know cheese is not paleo/primal. All I can say is, "Behold the power of cheese!"


Dinner: Large portion of roast beef, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, green peas, carrots, corn and a sweet potato.


I reckon that's about 90% paleo/primal compliant and extremely low carb. :-)


P.S. I stayed up too late and succumbed to the temptation of a couple tablespoons of peanut butter and strawberry jam. Definitely not paleo or primal by any stretch of the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.