Saturday, February 21, 2015

Back to Kettlebell Training

Yes! Back to my kettlebell training. It felt good. A little shaky to begin with but good. It was cold outside, 43°F, but not frigid like it's been the last few days. It was also cloudly but the fresh air was nice. Started out as normal with warmups.

Warm Up Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
After the that on to the real training. I concentrated on good form and didn't try to rush. I just want to get back into the groove. I didn't lower my training weights though which is good.  The kettlebell training took about 37 minutes. I also did my ab work.

The Practice

6 Minute Abs 
After the above I went on a walk. I don't have a good record of my walk because my phone exhausted it's battery after about 25 minutes. I didn't have a full charge when I left. Also, I though my portable rapid charger was fully charged but it was exhausted, too. Oh well. I walked about 35-40 minutes. I was going kinda slow so I'll guess I covered about 1.7 miles if I go with the 40 minute estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.