Sunday, February 22, 2015

Warm, Humid Kettlebell Training

Same old, same old. Keep it simple. Make it sinister.

Warm Up Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
The Practice
Felt good. It was 54°F and felt like 54°. Humid after rain last night. Cranked through in 37 minutes. This routine looks simple but if you really focus and push it will work you from head to toe. Thanks Pavel Tsatsouline for Simple and Sinister.

I almost skipped today. I thought I might need to take it easy after not training for nearly three weeks. But then we went over the schedule for the week and I'll really have to scramble to get in training again before next weekend so I couldn't afford to skip today. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.