Saturday, February 21, 2015

Two Consecutive Days Walking

So, 20 days ago I aggravated my old back injury.  It took about 10 days for it to calm down but towards the end of that time I caught a bad cold. I've still not completely gotten rid of that cold. I'm still blowing my knows occasionally but regularly and coughing up some phlegm very occasionally. Not sure what else to do about that.

Yesterday, despite the frigid cold and wind chill I got back out and walked. I covered 1.53 miles in 34 minutes. Got back out there today, it was still cold but not as bad as yesterday. Covered 1.52 miles in 32 minutes. On both days I also did micro sets of pushups, 3 reps, each time I returned to my cubicle from meetings, the restroom, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.