Monday, October 19, 2015

300 Swings a Day

I was traveling Wednesday through Saturday last week. I knew I wouldn't have time for a full workout. But I figured I could follow the protocol of 300 Swings a Day. So I did, well almost. Wednesday I got my 300 in at rest stops, fuel stops or food stops. Thursday I started in but only got about 150 reps. Friday my kettlebell was locked away in the valet parked car so no way to do swings. Saturday I got my three hundred in as we drove back to SC from New England. Sunday after sleeping most of the day I got my 300 in by doing three sessions of 5 sets of 20 swings each. Today I did 6 sessions with 50 total reps each.

I've been mixing in one handed and two handed swings. The one handed swings have me sore in new places! If you were keeping up, you'll notice that I did 300 swings 4 of the last 6 days. So, I've got 26 more days to make 30 days of 300 swings! Wish me luck. After that I think I'll go back to Tracy Reifkind's workouts, probably #4. And maybe after I feel like I've mastered her #4 and #5 workouts I'll try 10K Swings in 10 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.