Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Posterior Chain Annihilation

Got off schedule. I was really tired over the weekend. Was too tired to post this last night after I got done training.

Warm up walk 0.50 miles in 1:34 f1or an average of 2.6 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 14:00 minutes.
The Practice


Every muscle from my neck to my feet was torched. Even my feet were cramping up which is strange considering I've been training barefoot all summer. 305 swings in 20 minutes. Did the 10 sets of get ups in another 19 minutes. Total time 39:01. Finished up with a little bit of the waiter-rack-farmer walk, weighted carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.