Sunday, October 4, 2015

Just Enough Dry Ground to Workout

I had just enough dry ground in my carport this afternoon to get my kettlebell training done. It is still cool, windy and cloudy but at least the rain has stopped in our part of SC. The poor folks in Columbia and Charleston are in for more rain. I need to make sure I get my walk in tomorrow. I need to do some flexibility and mobility work later this evening and tomorrow, too.

Warm up walk 0.64 miles in 11:55 for an average of 3.2 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 11:44 minutes.
The Practice

I wasn't too excited about training today. However, after bouncing around in 248 - 252 pound range for a month my weight is creeping up again. I have weighed around 255 for the last few days. I know it's because my eating has been getting out of control. Fast food and unhealthy snacks, maybe a little to much liquor and or beer. I can and will do better!

I bumped up my reps and finished the last 7 sets at 19 reps each. It wasn't too bad. I should be able to do the max reps of 20 in my next attempt at Tracy Reifkind's Workout #3. I took about a 2 maybe even a 2.5 minute break between the swings and get ups. Not sure why I paused so long between exercises. I was huffing and puffing but I think it was mostly just not being focused. BTW, I did this training fasted. Total kettlebell time 38:41.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.