Saturday, October 31, 2015

Unlocking Hip Flexors and Hamstrings

I've been dealing with a hip issue for a couple of years. My left hip is often painful, sometimes locks up and sometimes gives out. I got an email from Brad Pilon of Eat Stop Eat fame about the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program from the guys at Critical Bench. It was cheap, seemed targeted at my problem so I jumped on it. It included a bonus of Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings.

I worked through these two programs today. Some of the exercises and stretches were familiar but many were new to me. My hips, quads and hamstrings feel nice and loose. I can only hope that by making these two short routines, fifteen minutes total, part of my daily activity I'll improved the mobility and flexibility in these areas. BTW, exercises for abdominal region were included which proved to be the hardest for me as usual.

Also, now that I'm pretty much over a pretty bad cold or the flu I'm going to embark again on my quest to complete 300 kettlebell swings per day for 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.