Friday, October 2, 2015

Repeated Last Kettlebell Workout

It has been raining like crazy over the last week or more. There is even more to come thanks to hurricane Joaquin. Today was the first day that my carport was dry enough for a training session since last Saturday. Well, I'm going to blame my lack of workouts on the rain, any excuse will do right?  This is the peril of working out at home and out of doors and not having a gym membership. I don't mind the heat or the cold, but when things get wet it's a little dangerous as the carport is slippery!

Warm up walk 0.53 miles in 10:56 for an average of 2.9 mph.

Warm up calisthenic circuits 5 reps per exercise,  (per side or direction if a unilateral type exercise) 13:16 minutes.
The Practice



I decided to repeat my last session since a week has gone by. Felt pretty good. Started getting tired around the 16th or 17th set of swings. I could feel a little tightness in my lower back. I just focused on my form and made it through.

After a 1.5 minute break I moved on to Turkish Get Ups. Did my first 5 sets per side. Then a brief pause to chalk my hands and get a sip of water. Finished the final 5 sets. Total kettlebell time was 38:33 a good deal faster than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.