Monday, February 6, 2012

C25K Week Three Day Three

I covered 1732 yards in 15 minutes. Just one yard shy of Saturday's run. I ran on the street again and put in a steeper couple of hills than Saturday. My total distance was 1.42 miles in 25 minutes. I walked an extra 0.2 miles in another 5 minutes to get to a flat 30 minutes.

I feel good now, especially since I'm icing my knees. My left calf was feeling my pumped, more lactic acid buildup than my right calf. However, my right knee was aching more than my left knee. I feel like I stride better, and run faster on grass. I gotta get used to running on the street in my Vibram FiveFingers because the Running Nerds 5K I signed up to run on my 46th birthday will definitely be on the street.

Tomorrow I'm going to run sprints, either during lunch at work or tomorrow evening. I walked about 7247 steps yesterday. Pretty good considering I didn't take a walk other than walking around in grocery stores, nor a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.