Sunday, February 5, 2012

PBF LHT Workout Four

Today I did my workout with my thirteen year old son, Isaiah. He not only did the workout, but also did the self-assessment first. Consequently the workout took longer than last time. I clocked in at fifty-eight minutes.

Warmup two giant sets of

  1. Lying Hip Extensions 5,5
  2. Knee Pushups 5,5
  3. Stability Ball Leg Curls 5,5


I did the same exercises as my last Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things workout.
  1. Knee Pushups 25,25
  2. Two Leg Assisted Pullups 18,15
  3. Wall Squats 25,26
  4. Elevated Jack Knife 20,21
  5. Hand-Knee Plank/Hand-Knee Side Plank 80-40R-40L, 75-40L-40R
Even though I missed my scheduled workout this past Wednesday, I did a little better than my previous workout. I read the instructions a little more closely. It's okay to pause during a set and "shake it off" a bit before continuing. Just don't take like a 20 or 30 second pause. I'll try to keep things moving along faster on Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.