Thursday, February 9, 2012

Couch 2 5K Week 4 Day 1

I almost talked myself out of running today. Left work late. Felt a little tired. Once I started running I was really lumbering. I felt like I was finally hitting my stride deep in my final interval but then my scheduled run was over.

The workout began with a five minute walking warmup. Then I did 3:00 minutes running followed by 1:30 minutes walking for the first interval. Next interval was 5:00 minutes running followed by 2:30 minutes walking. Then repeated that whole set, except RunDouble skips the last recovery walk and goes straight into the cool down. I wonder why? The cool down was a 5 minute walk.

I did this run on the Eastside High track as usual. Check out the map of my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.