Sunday, February 19, 2012

Primal Blueprint Fitness Resumes

I took a full seven days off. I flared up tendonitis in my knees even with icing my knees after each run. So, back to working out today.

Warm up is 2 giant sets of the following exercises, five reps per exercise.

  1. Lying Hip Extensions
  2. Knee Push Ups
  3. Stability Ball Leg Curls

The real work out was two giant sets of the following five exercises.
  1. Knee Push Ups 25, 20
  2. Pull Ups 17, 17
  3. Wall Squats 20, 20
  4. Elevated Jack Knife 25, 22
  5. Knee-Hand Plank & Side Planks 45-30R-30L, 50-35L-35R
I lost a little from my Push Ups and Pull Ups, which was to be expected since it's been eleven days since my last PBF LHT workout. I held back on the Wall Squats so as not to flare up the knee tendonitis again. I actual did better on the Elevated Jack Knifes. Planks were so-so.

My nine year old son, MJB, worked out with me. He did great! Maybe next time both boys will work out with me. It's been a couple of weeks since my thirteen year old, CIB, worked out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.