Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things Workout Five

Warm up is 2 giant sets of the following exercises, five reps per exercise.

  1. Lying Hip Extensions
  2. Knee Push Ups
  3. Stability Ball Leg Curls
The work part of workout
  1. Knee Push Ups 30, 26
  2. Pull Ups Assisted by Two Legs 25, 20
  3. Wall Squats 30, 25
  4. Elevated Jack Knife Press 23, 22
  5. Knee-Hand Plank & Side Planks 75-45L-45R, 75 -30R-30L
I feel good about this workout. I did better in every exercise except the planks and side planks. I think that was mostly due to my arms and shoulders being fried from pushing so hard on the push ups, pull ups and jack knives. Total time was forty-three minutes, fifteen minutes better than my time for the last workout which I did with my thirteen year old son. However it was not as good as two workouts ago when I clocked in at 36 minutes. I do feel much stronger though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.