Thursday, June 12, 2014

Basics Workout Take 2 Week 2 Day 3

Finishing up week two of my back to basics routine.

Intu-Flow Warm Up: 8:15

PLAN:

5 rounds with 90 seconds rest between rounds.

Assisted Chin-Ups 4, 5 (Australian), 6, 5 (Australian), 1 (Max Hang/Negative)
Push-Ups 5, 7, 5, 5, max (at least 8)
Air Squats 7, 11, 7, 7, max (at least 11)

ACTUAL:

5 rounds with 90 seconds rest between rounds.

Assisted Chin-Ups 4, 5 (AUS), 6, 5 (AUS), 1 (Max Hang/Negative)
Push-Ups 5, 7, 5, 5, 12
Air Squats 7,11, 7, 7, 18

Time: 13:48

ABS:
  1. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10
  2. Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
Total Time: 20:50

Prasara Yoga cool down: 15:00

I focused on assisting myself as little as possible on the chin-ups. Worked my back and arms thoroughly. I also feel like I'm doing a little better on the max hang/negative chin up in the last set. I did take a couple of breaths after 10 reps of my max set of push-ups, then cranked out two more for a total of 12 which is more than last time. I also took some extra breaths a couple of times during my max set of squats and got two more than last time, 18 reps. I slowed down on the myotatic crunches but still need to hold a little longer at the top. CVEs just make my whole freaking ab region tight! I'm really happy with my progress and my shoulder is doing pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.