Thursday, June 5, 2014

Did the Wrong Workout Last Time

I did the wrong workout last time. Well, I did the wrong pull-up section, I did day one of week 2 of the 7 Weeks to 50  Pull-Ups routine. No worries, I'll do the correct section today.

Intu-Flow Warm Up: 8:00

PLAN:

5 rounds with 90 seconds rest between rounds.

Assisted Chin-Ups 4, 5, 5, 1 (Negative), 1 (Max Hang/Negative)
Push-Ups 4, 5, 4, 4, max (at least 5)
Air Squats 5, 6, 5, 5, max (at least 7)

ACTUAL:

5 rounds with 90 seconds rest between rounds.

Assisted Chin-Ups 4, 5, 5, 1 (Negative), 1 (Max Hang/Negative)
Push-Ups 4, 5, 4, 4, 7
Air Squats 5, 6, 5, 5, 12

Time: 12:19

ABS:
  1. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10
  2. Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
Total Time: 19:00

Prasara Yoga cool down: 16:00

Good workout. I need to make sure I'm not assisting myself too much on the chin-ups. Push-ups felt good even though my elbows are a bit creaky. My shoulder didn't bother me, but I'm icing it anyway. The squats were pretty easy.

I did 3 more reps on the crunches but I need to slow down more and hold a bit longer at the top. CVE's really have my whole abdominal region feeling tight. And to think I almost talked myself into postponing my workout until the morning. I'm glad I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.