Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Basics Workout a Day Late

I'm off from my planned every other day workouts by one day and I just started again! I got up too late Monday morning to workout before work. Then I worked late and got home just in time to take my son to his TKD class. Got to to better!

Intu-Flow Warm Up: 8:20 Minutes

PLAN

Assisted Chin Ups 5 x  4,  2 (Australian), 5, 3 (Australian), 1 max hang/negative
Push Ups 5 x 3, 4, 2, 3, max (at least 4)
Air Squats 5 x 5, 5, 3, 5, max (at least 5)

ACTUAL

Assisted Chin Ups 5 x 4, 2 (Australian), 5, 3 (Australian), 1
Push Ups 5 x 3, 4, 2, 3, 6
Air Squats 5 x 5, 5, 3, 5, 10

Time: 14:20

ABS
  1. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 7
  2. Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
Total Time: 21:30

Prasara Yoga cool down: 15:00

I feel good about this workout. Didn't push too hard. My right shoulder doesn't hurt, it's just a little uncomfortable. So, I'm icing it down with my Elasto-Gel Shoulder Sleeve to try and keep it calmed down. I'm not happy with my chin ups but they will come. My hip has been bothering me but there is no icing it! I'm concentrating on good form in all my exercises. That should help with all my nagging injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.