Thursday, March 12, 2015

First Kettlebell Workout of the Week

Haven't done a kettlebell workout this week until today. I did walk yesterday (26:55 minutes, 0.92 miles) and today (37:02minutes,  1.54 miles). I felt slow, sluggish and stiff during both walks. As I was sitting on the couch this evening, I figured getting in a kettlebell workout might get me energized. I skipped the warmups and got right to work.

The Practice
Got it done in 34:38 minutes. Felt good. Trained indoors while the Duke vs NC State game was playing on TV. I don't know if I've mentioned before that the swings are done 10 reps every minute on the minute with the remain time of the minute used to catch my breath.

The getups were kinda different. I was training barefoot on our hardwood floor in the den. It was slippery. I put on a pair of Vibram Five Fingers after the second set. That helped. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.